Put those noodles to the test with this wildlife mystery. And remember — no peaking at the answer before you take your guess!
- OK, I’m stinky, but calling me “foul” is just not nice!
- I am a fan of slow moving fresh water.
- Rotting logs play an important role in my life.
- I have a long, flexible neck.
- If you don’t see me where you live, you can certainly see one of my cousins.
Make your guess then go here for the answer and more interesting facts.
Did you get it right?
If not, no worries. You will have another chance soon!
Remember, when looking for wildlife, keep your eyes and ears open! Look high and low, and most importantly, enjoy yourself.
Exploring the natural world with children is a special treat. Get lost in the wonder and awe that only Mother Nature can provide.
What critters can you spot in your neck of the woods? Be sure to tell us!
And don’t forget! Join the Wildobs community and share your wild adventures with the world.
See ya outside! ~ The Grass Stain Guru