This year, instead of vowing to go to the gym more or give up caffeine, make a resolution that will impact your physical and mental health and that of your children – PLAY MORE!
Make a resolution to:
- Get down on the floor and play with your kids more often.
- Pick up a new hobby or dust off an old one.
- Laugh harder and dream bigger.
- Start a garden in your yard, on a balcony or in window boxes.
- Get in the kitchen and cook with your kids. Start a family recipe book together!
- Unplug and connect with your family. Substitute game night for another night in front of the TV.
- Spend more time in nature – hike, ride a bike, camp, fish – whatever you and your family enjoy.
Need a little inspiration? Check out this beautiful video that will have you ready to head outdoors and enjoy a beautiful day with the children in your world.
Happy, happy 2012, my friends! xoxo
See ya outside! ~ The Grass Stain Guru