Nature. Wildlife. Critters. Life just isn’t the same without them — especially childhood. That’s what inspired my Mystery Critter series oh so long ago.
So put on your best thinking caps and let’s get to it. And remember — no peaking at the answer before you take your guess!
- I am a real beauty (um, if I do say so myself!)
- I will be hard to spot this time of year since I tend to head to Mexico for the winter
- My name sounds like it was given to me by an artist
- I like to be by the water
- In the summer, you can find me in parks and open woodlands
Make your guess then go here for the answer and more interesting facts.
Did you get it right?
If not, no worries. You will have another chance soon!
For some extra fun for the kids, check out the great site Earth Rangers. Critters really are amazing!
Remember, when looking for wildlife, keep your eyes and ears open! Look high and low, and most importantly, enjoy yourself.
Exploring the natural world with children is a special treat. Get lost in the wonder and awe that only Mother Nature can provide.
What critters can you spot in your neck of the woods? Be sure to tell us!
And don’t forget! Join the Wildobs community and share your wild adventures with the world.