So, let’s get down to business, y’all. Put on those thinking caps and remember — no cheating!
- I am the largest of my kind in North America
- My colors include red, bronze, green and gold
- I was on the verge of extinction in the 1930s
- You will likely hear me before you see you
- We number approximately 7 million today!
So, what am I?!
Make your guess then go here for the answer and more interesting facts.
Did you get it right?
If not, no worries. You will have another chance soon!
Remember, when looking for wildlife, keep your eyes and ears open! Look high and low, and most importantly, enjoy yourself.
Fall is the perfect time to explore the natural world. Ablaze with color and a nip in the air, Mother Nature is at her finest.
What critters can you spot in your neck of the woods? Be sure to tell us!
And don’t forget! Join the Wildobs community and share your wild adventures with the world.