This week we’ve got lots of extra reasons to play Mystery Critter and then go head outside.
- It’s Let’s G.O.! Month (Get Outside)
- It’s National Park Week – with free admission to all National Parks.
- It’s Screen Free Week — time to unplug and go play!
So now that we’ve established the fact that it is your duty to go outside and play, let’s play Mystery Critter! Put on your thinking caps and let’s get to it! And remember — no cheating.
- I am quite large for my species
- The males of my species have a mustache
- I am considered loud
- I live in forest habitats but am becoming accustomed to more urban areas
So, what am I?
Make your guess then go to eNature for the answer and more interesting facts.
Did you get it right?
If not, no worries. You will have another chance soon!
You might not get a chance to see me unless you are very lucky — but there are lots of other critters you can spot! Remember, when looking for wildlife, keep your eyes and ears open!
What critters can you spot in your neck of the woods? Be sure to tell us!
And don’t forget! Join the Wildobs community and share your wild adventures with the world.