It’s Saturday, which means only one thing here at The Grass Stain Guru: time to play Mystery Critter!
I love sharing my enthusiasm for critters and hearing about yours. So, without further ado, let’s play.
Put on your thinking caps and off we go!
- I am found in most of North America, but not in the southwest
- You can find me in gardens, woodlands, and parks
- You may hear me before you see me
- I like to “mix it up” and hang out with other species
- You might see me near you more often in winter
What am I? Make your guess then go to eNature for the answer and more interesting facts. Did you get it right?
If not, no worries. You will have another chance next week!
Now, head outside and see what critters you can spot in your neck of the woods! Winter is a great time of year to spot wildlife. Join the Wildobs community and share your wild adventures with the world.
Don’t forget, making time to unplug and reconnect with nature is important for all of us — big kids and little kids, alike.
See ya outside! ~ The Grass Stain Guru